In this how to video, you will learn how to make a tight rope walking magnet. You will need a power supply with currents between 15 to 25 amps. A thick wire from a half to one centimeter is also needed for the tight rope. A small neodymium magnet will also be required. String the wire from one end to another. Place the magnet at one end. Use a pair of pliers and a piece of metal as a switch to run the current through the wire. Once that is done, the magnet should go down the wire. A magnetic field is generated once the current goes through the wire, attracting the magnet to the wire. The shape of the magnet and gravity takes care of the rest.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades