C For Chemistry delves into the chemistry of science experiments. This chemist knows what he's talking about. These chemistry experiments are not only fun, but very educational for all of those interested in scientific chemical reactions and properties.
This video tutorial will show you how to perform a volcano experiment with ammonium dichromate.
1. Simply add a spoonful of ammonium dichromate to the mortar or container that easy to clean.
2. Ignite it with lighter or match.
3. Wait and see the spectacular result.
CHEMISTRY OF IT:
It is a decompostion reaction, of Ammonium dichromate, this reaction produce steam, Nitrogen gas and Chromium(III) oxide. The decomposition produce large amount of solid, which seems to be a Volcano eruption, hence this is called "Volcano" Experiment.
Check out more of C for Chemistry science videos on WonderHowTo.
Music: Artifact by Kevin MacLeod @ Incompetech
Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades