In this video, we learn how to make a wheel spin with angular momentum & inertia. You will need: a bicycle wheel, a lighter, and a couple of strings attached to the top of a deck. Now, take the bicycle wheel and hang it on the strings on both sides of the wheel. When you turn the wheel it will fall off of the strings. Start the wheel spinning again, then light one of the strings on fire. When you do this, the string will fall off but the wheel will keep on spinning while rotating. Do this experiment and have fun with it, it's really cool!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades