In this tutorial by Shooting Eggs, you'll learn how to create your own "ocean in a bottle". The supplies are very simple and cheap, probably stuff you've already got around the house. But the finished effect is pretty impressive.
A clear plastic or glass bottle
Blue food coloring
1. Partially fill the bottle with water.
2. Now pour the baby oil on top.
3. Finally, add the food coloring. Now you have your own private ocean in a bottle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades