Holography is the scattering of light from an object, which is recorded and reconstructed to create the hologram. As the viewer or viewing mechanism moves, the image appears three dimensional. This instructional video shows how to craft 3 dimensional holograms using scratched arcs on a reflective surface. Using a compass, a picture, and Plexiglas, you can create glowing images that shift and turn inside of a 2 dimensional plane. Who would of thought? Now you can make your very own holograms at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades