Ever wonder how to measure the height of a building, without using a tape measure? Well, this crazy science experiment will show you how. Just watch and you'll see how to measure the height of a building with a CRT monitor, gravity and math.
With a little crazy science, and a few crazy scientists, you can measure building height by calculating the speed and time of a CRT monitor falling of the roof. With a stopwatch and a few math calculations, you can discern the height. Just don't throw the monitor off with pedestrians walking below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades