This a video tutorial that is showing its audience how to mix liquid glow stick colors in order to make a white light. The first step is to gather your supplies. To complete this scientific experiment you will need to get a few different glow sticks, preferably red, blue, and green. The next step is to turn all of your glow sticks on. The third step is to cut open the glow sticks and add them to separate cups. Next you can mix the green and the blue light together. Then finally add the red light into the mixture and your mixture should be pure white.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades