In this scientific video tutorial, undergraduate students in a forensic chemistry lab demonstrate how to use a comparison microscope for bullet and bullet casing comparisons, and color developments tests for impression marking enhancement (such as for filed-off serial numbers). Learn how to perform ballistics comparisons! Just like in CSI.
The production of this video was supported through a grant from NSF (0745590), and is freely available for educational purposes. The opinions expressed in this video are those of the students and do not necessarily reflect those of Ohio University or the National Science Foundation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades