Are you a scientist in need of a method distinguishing bacterial species into groups based on the chemical and physical properties of their cell walls? Well, that's where a Gram staining procedure comes into play.
For this project, you'll need a heat-fixed bacteria slide, Gram's lodine, crystal violet, safranin, decolorizer, and water.
Bet you didn't know Gram stains are performed on body fluid or biopsy when infection is presumed. This video tutorial show you medical doctors how exactly to perform a Gram staining procedure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades