In this video we learn how to perform knee replacement surgery. The knee joint is accessed with an incision. Then, a number of different surgical tools will be used to perform the procedure. The part of the knee joint is removed first with surgical saws. Then, the artificial joint is put back into the area. Once this part is secured with screws, an insert will be joined in with it to keep it in place. The artificial joint is checked for the last time, then sutures are used to closed the joint. A therapist will work with the patient after surgery to make sure maximum function is returned to the knee.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades