Ever wonder how a tree gets water all the way up to the top? Ever thought about how a stream of air can hold a ping pong ball in place? This simple how-to shows you a few experiments to try with air and water.
Impress your friends, family, and loved ones with these simple water and air tricks.
First, we'll find out how trees get water all up in their trunks. Using a paper towel we can create an effective siphon to demonstrate this effect. Next time you are out of gas, it might even save your hide. Then we'll try to figure out why an airstream can hold a ball in place with our modified hairdryer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades