Science fair projects can be stressful for students, for teachers and for parents, but they don't have to be. Check out this educational two-part video to see how to take some of that stress out of the science project building, so that you can have more fun with the project and learn something along the way.
The first thing people do is scream, then they grab every book they have to find an experiment to save them, then there's searching the Internet, but perhaps the first thing you should do is sit back, relax and think of what you want to get out of the science project. Do you want to get it out of the way, do you want to win the science fair or do you simply want to learn something?
When you figure all of the above out, it's time for you to start forming your hypothesis and turning that school project into a reality.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades