This is a recording of a class lecture on Voltage Sources. The first part describes how mechanical friction can generate voltages.
The second describes how current can be generated using magnetism and from the energy of light.
The third part describes how current can be generated using heat and pressure.
The fourth describes how current can be generated using chemical energy in cells and batteries.
And the last describes how current can be generated using chemical energy in cells and batteries. It also describes fuels cells, and how cells and batteries can be connected in series for more voltage, parallel for more current capacity, and series-parallel for increases current and voltage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades