If you're interested in forensic toxicology and are trying to determine the presence of salicylate by using a visual colorimetry, then look no further. This indepth and compelling video takes you into world of salicylate determination.
Salicylate determination with visual colorimetry, Part I
Using iron(III) nitrate to determine salicylate concentration in standardized salicylate solutions and urine.
You can actually use any iron(III) salt, such as ferric chloride, ferric ammonium sulfate, and so on. Concentration is not critical
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades