This video is about how to splint a broken bone in an emergency situation. You will need two sticks. For a broken arm you will place the sticks on the front and back of the arm. Now tear a shirt, piece of clothing or other cloth into strips. Tightly wrap the strips of cloth around the arm and the sticks on either side of the fracture - near the elbow and near the wrist. If you have a severe break where part of the bone is sticking out through the skin, take two strips of cloth and wrap one at each side of the fracture. Next take the rest of the shirt and wrap it directly over the protruding bone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades