Almost everybody knows this trick, but do you? Just watch this science experiment video that you can do in your own home, in your own kitchen, to see how to suck an egg into a glass bottle and hear a crazy sound.
The materials for this experiment are simple: an egg, a glass bottle and a match. Simply light the match and drop it inside the bottle, making sure it is still aflame. Now, set the egg on top of the bottle. It could either be a hard boiled egg without the shell or with the shell. With the shell seems to be way more cooler, but you can even have a regular old raw egg... just be prepared to clean up the mess.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades