All you science and astronomy nuts out there, pay attention, this detailed video tutorial series will tell you everything you need to know about capturing digital photos with the Meade Deep Sky Imager. The universe is out there, and you can take a picture of it.
The user-friendly astrophotography revolution continues with the Meade DSI (Digital Sky Imager). It combines ease-of-use with a larger chip, greater sensitivity, higher resolution, and dramatically lower thermal noise. Meade engineers have invented a remarkable new way to reduce noise without a cooler. This means you can take exposures for hours at a time. And the new thermal monitoring sensors automatically match your dark frames to ambient temperature so it's nearly impossible to take an uncalibrated picture. The software includes a zoom feature for easier focusing and the squared pixels of the larger chip make processing simpler and images more beautiful than ever. The Meade DSI is the world's first un-cooled camera with low thermal noise. And that's as cool as it gets.
Video chapters include:
2. How I Got Started
3. Settings, Preview
4. Color, Quality
5. File Formats
6. Setting Up Your Scope
7. Dark Frames
8. Capture Images
9. Stat Tab
10. Magic Eye
11. B&W DSI Filter Slide
12. Making an Eyepiece Parfocal
13. Camera Installation
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades