In this tutorial, we learn how to test paint for the presence toxic lead. You will first need to make up two solutions. One will need sodium sulfide and water mixed together in a small container. Then, add acidic acid and water into another container. Drop small amounts of the mixtures into containers, then add in the paint to the containers. Watch and see how the reaction of the paint is with the mixture. If you start to see a black reaction occur in the container, you will know that your paint contains harmful led and you need to purchase a new type of paint for your home!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades