In this tutorial, we learn how to turn eggs into bouncing balls. You will need: hard boiled eggs, vinegar, and a jar to make these. First, fill your jar up with vinegar and then drop your egg inside of it. After this, let the egg sit inside of the jar for a couple of days. After this, take the egg out and peel the membrane of off the outside of it. Now, you will be able to use your egg to bounce off of anything. When peeled apart, the contents of the egg will be rubbery as well! This is an interesting experiment and great to teach kids.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades