Turn your kitchen into a science lab with this egg-tastic science experiment, which turns a shelled raw egg into a bouncing translucent ball. It's one of the simplest tricks of all time, and all you need is a raw shelled egg and some vinegar.
Let the egg soak in the vinegar for a few days and take it out and clean it off. Now, you have a bouncing egg, just like a bouncy ball. Only this one could still break. Put the egg into a bowl of water now and watch it hydrate itself, sucking up all of the water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades