From The Apprentice Doctor, a video regarding "Cavernous Sinus Thrombosis", which means a blood clot in the cavernous sinus. The cavernous sinus is in the base of the brain and contains several nerves, a vein and many other structures. The vein that sits in the Cavernous sinus carries deoxygenated blood from the brain & face and brings it back to the heart. This video shows how to spot Cavernous Sinus Thrombosis in a patient's protruding eyes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades