In this video we learn how to understand chemical change in Chemistry. When you start out, you must first figure out what your cathode and anode is in the equation. Then, read it out to find out if it's oxidized. Once you have this figured out, you can find the conditions of temperature you need to maintain the chemicals. You can figure this out b doing a basic equation for all of the chemicals. Fill this in with the correct information, then the answer will be done. Make sure you understand the different reactions and you will better understand chemical change!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades