This is a presentation of different types of immune responses in human body. There are two types of immune systems i.e., non specific and specific or adaptive immune system. Again, non specific immune system is sub- divided into barriers. It is the first line of defense. The second line of defense is the inflammatory response. They are phagocytes. These are all products of white blood cells. It is also called as leukocytes. Lymphocytes are another type of white blood cells which are carriers of specific immunity. Lymphocytes are again sub-divided into B-lymphocytes and T- lymphocytes. The B- lymphocytes are produced in bone marrow where as T-lymphocytes are also produced in bone marrow but they mature in Thymus.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades