In this video tutorial the instructor demonstrates resonant frequency. In this video the instructor shows the sound of resonance and how to generate it. Resonance is a forced vibration of energy into molecules of an object that makes those molecules vibrate at their resonant frequency. When these molecules vibrate naturally they produce a kind of noise that can be annoying some times. In this video the author makes a small object using a rubber band and a net that produces vibrations when rotated and causes that irritation resonance sound. This video shows what resonance is and how to produce it naturally.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades