In this video tutorial, you will learn how to use sparklers, or fireworks underwater. You'll need some sparklers, tape, glass container, a lighter, and, of course—water.
Take a few sparklers and tape them up nicely without leaving any gap between the tapes. Leave a little bit of the sparklers exposed at the tip so that they can be lit. Now light the sparklers with the lighter and put them inside the glass container filled with water. They will burn under water right till the end. Sparklers contain oxidizers, which provide oxygen and allow them to burn underwater.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades