This video is a tutorial on how to use chromatography correctly to study plants. The tools needed to complete the task are a plant, jar or bottle, rubbing alcohol, paper coffee filter and a plastic spoon. The first step is to chop the plant up and place it into a jar followed by filling the jar with rubbing alcohol. The jar must then be placed into a pan of warm water for five full minutes. You must stir the plant matter in the alcohol until the plant causes the alcohol to change color. The last step is to dip the coffee filter into the plant matter distilled in alcohol to see all of the colors extracted from the plant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades