In this tutorial, we learn how to use ninhydrin to reveal latent prints on paper. This will work out because you will be spraying a special liquid onto the porous area. After this, you will turn on a black light and then be able to see the fingerprints appear in purple! Be careful with the solution, because it's flammable! This will also stain your skin, so make sure you wear gloves and don't let it contact a surface you don't want stained. To mix the solution, you will combine both of the solutions together in a bottle with a cap on it. Slightly shake these, then add a sprayer on the top of the bottle. After this, spray on the area with fingerprints and watch them appear before your eyes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades