In the first video, it introduces the principles and terminology of mechanical electrical switches. It covers terms such as contacts, normally open, normally closed, poles, and throws.
The second describes toggle switches, including different configurations and terminology. You'll learn how to apply them in a circuit and why they are one of the safest sitches.
The third describes pushbutton switches and selector switches, including different configurations and terminology. You'll see how they configure into an electric circuit and see the internal spring mechanism.
The fourth, control switches such as limit switches, proximity switches, flow switches, pressure switches, temperature switches, and speed switches.
And lastly, you'll see the importance of contacts in electrical switches. It describes the effects of arcing and contamination on switch operation. It also shows the effects of high voltage arcs and the danger of arc blasts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades