This is a video tutorial in the Education category where you are going to learn how to use and understand chemical equilibrium in Chemistry. This video answers a question about the contact process. This is a process by which sulphuric acid is made where they take sulphur, react it with oxygen to make sulphur dioxide and react it with more oxygen to make sulphur trioxide. The equation here is 2SO2 + O2 will give us 2SO3. This reaction is exothermic, that means it will give out energy in the form of heat. To understand why this happens we got to see the Le Chatilier principle. It says, if there is stress on a system then the system will oppose the stress. You can now watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades