All you science and astronomy nuts out there, pay attention, this detailed video tutorial series will tell you everything you need to know about using the Meade DS-2000 Series Telescope to ogle the universe.
Meade's DS-2000 Series Telescope is a fully GoTo telescope. It's onboard computer knows the night sky. After a short alignment procedure, your telescope will be ready to take you on a tour of the universe. You will see more objects in one night than Galileo saw in a lifetime. See planets like Saturn and Jupiter, star clusters, nebulae, galaxies and more.
Video chapters include:
1. Stop Hold Everything
3. Telescope Assembly
4. Focusing the Viewfinder
5. Align the Viewfinder
6. Practice Focusing
7. The AutoStar Handbox
8. First Night Out
9. Initializing AutoStar
10. Home Position
11. Go to Saturn
12. Take a Guided Tour
13. Training the Drive
14. Now That You've Seen Saturn...
15. Frequently Asked Questions
16. FAQ – Can I Change the Slew Speeds?
17. FAQ – What is the Home Position?
18. FAQ – Which Star is the Alignment Star?
19. FAQ – Can I Change the Display Scrolling Speed?
20. FAQ – How Important is Leveling and Pointing North?
21. Some Important Tips
22. Sky Assurance Warranty
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades