All you science and astronomy nuts out there, pay attention, this detailed video tutorial series will tell you everything you need to know about using the Meade AZ Series Telescope to ogle the universe.
Whether used as casual telescopes for astronomy or as high resolution spotting scopes for land viewing, these short tube Meade AZ telescopes deliver powerful performance in a small package.
These AZ Series instruments provide bright, richest-field performance for observing wide-field astronomical objects like galaxies and nebula from dark skies, or use the provided Barlow lens for viewing close-up detail of the Moon, planets, or nature from your own backyard. Compact and portable—these scopes travel easily and store in a small space.
Video chapters include:
3. Assembling the Tripod
4. Attach Tray to Tripod
5. Attach Tube to Mount
6. Attach Viewfinder
7. Attach Red Dot Viewfinder
8. Attach Diagonal
9. The Barlow Lens
10. Align Viewfinder
11. Align Red Dot Viewfinder
12. Moving the Scope
14. First Light
16. The 80AZ-A Model
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades