Neuroscience (live!) resumes its 50 hour slicing session 8:00 am PST this morning.
According to Gizmodo,
"Studying Henry Gustav Molaison, more commonly known as Patient H.M., and his memory impairments has revolutionized our understanding of human memory organization. Researchers will analyze his brain next, but first they're slicing it up in a 50 hour long livestream. You can follow along and watch H.M.'s brain be turned into super-thin slices and mounted onto glass plates for later study."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades