"A friend of mine claimed you can make a laser from a gin & tonic, and so I had to find out more. It turns out that not only can you make a very poor laser using ethyl alcohol, you can also make one from Jello! Well, not the actual Jello like you'd find in a grocery store - instead it would be a non-toxic variation of the traditional dye laser held in gelatin rather than liquid -- but edible and lasing none-the-less!"
Key point here: "edible and lasing none-the-less!"
Click through to Optics and Photonics News to read more.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades