Who dunnit? Forensic pathology is an art form we take for granted. Scientists are busy debating why a 5' 5", 5300-year-old man coined Otzi was murdered.
The freeze dried iceman remains one of the most perfectly preserved specimens, recovered on the border of Austria and Italy, and mummified by dehydration and embedded in a glacier. The nature of his preservation allows scientists to reveal his whereabouts over the last 33 hours of his life with surprising lucidity.
Otzi had just eaten a meal of red dear meet, several grains, fruits and some root. X-rays reveal that an arrowhead lodged in his shoulder (plus knife wounds) had rendered poor Otzi weak.
If you have any clues leading to the conviction of any suspect....call Thaw and Order. (Sorry! Couldn't help myself.)
Cosmos Magazine digs deep into the mystery.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades