Need a way to prove your strength? Only superheroes have the power to tear metal, right?
Wrong! Even the weakest nerds can shred metal with science on their side. Ripping through metal is easier than it sounds.
We have yet to discover a HowTo on getting your muscles into superhuman, penny shredding shape. However, we do have the next best solution. The secret to this seemingly supernatural feat is the zinc dissolving power of hydrochloric acid. Hydrochloric acid is powerful enough to shred human flesh. Don't splash it around. Wear goggles, a mask, and please, don't store it in milk bottles in the fridge.
This experiment is penny specific. To be more clear, you must have a post-1983 penny. Why? In order to cut costs, the Mint started filling pennies with zinc, instead of copper.
A final side note: destroying currency is a federal crime. Don't go showing off your new magic trick to the TSA agents at the airport. Such antics could land you in jail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades