How many breaths would it take to blow up an eight-foot long bag? Depending on the size of the person, it may take anywhere from ten to fifty breaths of air. However, with a little practice you will be able to inflate the bag using only one breath.
Ever hear of a thing called Bernoulli's principle, or Bernoulli's effect or theorem? Well, that's what this is all about. Just watch this video to see how to blow a large bag up with one breath.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades