In this how to video, you will learn how to build your very own rain gauge. You will need tape, scissors, rain gauge ruler, and a jar. First, go to the website shown and print and cut out the ruler on the screen. Next, cut the tape strips. You will need them to be about 5 inches in length. Next, attach the rain gauge ruler to the jar. You will do this by placing the ruler on the tape and place the ruler on the jar. Make sure the ruler is aligned with the bottom edge of the jar. Take the second piece of tape and place it on the bottom uncovered half of the ruler. Your rain gauge is now finished for use. This video shows how easy it is to create a rain gauge for experiments.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades