This slime is toxic-free and can be used as either a kid toy or to make a great prank. This slime can be made in just a few minutes and doesn't require much for materials. Our video explains in detail how to accomplish this project with step-by-step instructions.
If you want to find more great home DIY projects, visit our channel.
- Food Colorant
- Elmer's Toxic Free Glue
- Measuring Tools
- Mixing Tools
Mix a ½ tbs. of borax with 1 cup of water in the measuring cup.
Drop ½ a cup of water in the mixing bowl.
Empty the entire container of glue into the mixing bowl.
Put in a few drops of the food colorant into the mixing bowl. We used a little green and red colorant. You can also use yellow and green or any colors that you wish.
You now want to add the borax mixture to the mixing bowl. As soon as you mix the 2, you will find that the slime begins to form. Mix this mixture together if your able too, it might be petty sticky on you really fast.
The final step is to remove our slime from the mixing bowl, leaving the extra water behind. Find a container to store our slime.
We found a great container with a bio-hazard sticker on the side, which was perfect for our project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades