It's been a minute since Michael Bay released his tragedy of a remake of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. As a huge fan of the cartoon and the movies from the '90s, I have made it a point to not watch the latest this franchise has to offer—I'm certainly not in the business of ruining my childhood.
But the awfulness of the remake aside, the TMNT resurgence means I'm celebrating the comeback of everybody's favorite teenage reptiles. Thankfully, Todd's Kitchen has a tutorial for mutant ooze that's more believable than Megan Fox as April O'Neil. Cowabunga!
- Mix ½ tsp of borax and a ½ cup of water in one bowl until the borax has fully dissolved.
- Mix the entire bottle of glue with a ½ cup of water in a separate bowl.
- In the glue and water bowl, place 2 drops of the green food coloring, then 5 drops of the yellow food coloring.
- Mix it all together.
- Add the bowl of the borax and water mixture to the greenish mixture and stir it all together until it forms your ooze.
Now that your mixture is positively oozed together, you can play with it, throw it at your enemies, or chuck it against the wall. And because it's non-toxic, it's okay if it ends up in your kid's mouth (or yours). The Secret of the Ooze is yours!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades