In this Quick Clip, I'll be showing you how a supercooled soda is transformed into a slushy "slurpee" in under 4 seconds. I was inspired to do this little soda trick by The Super Effect's video on YouTube from a few years ago.
To get this effect, I put 4 bottles of 500mL (16.9 oz) soda in a freezer set at -24ºC (-11ºF) between 3¼ to 4 hours. The longer they're in, the more dramatic and solid the slushy freeze will be. However, anytime longer than 3 hours and 15 minutes, there's a chance of them freezing before you take them out.
WARNING: Leaving soda in the freezer for too long can result in failure of the container—and a big mess. Use of video content is at own risk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades