Ever wonder how helicopters work? Gather a piece of paper, a ruler and a pair of scissors. Take the ruler and draw 3 lines of 10cms on a sheet of paper. Then place the ruler in the middle and draw 2 lines of 14cms in length. Then cut the lines with the scissors and fold the slides in the opposite direction. Get one paper clip and put it on the tail end of the helicopter. The flight of the helicopter depends upon the size of the wings. It will help you to learn the dynamics of a helicopter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades