This video teaches the basics of Ohm's law, which is an important equation in electrical engineering. The three variables which are used in this equation are V, which stands for voltage, I for current, and R for resistance. The equation for the law itself is I=V/R. This law defines the relationship between these three very important electrical properties. The host of the video further explains what voltage, current, and resistance are and how they work in relation to an electrical current. Given two of the values, students should be able to plug in values to Ohm's Law and solve for the third value. This video seeks to give students a better understanding of this aspect of electricity.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades