The first video introduces the basic electrical quantities of charge, current, voltage, and resistance. The concept of quantities and units is explained. The units of Coulombs, Volts, Amperes, and Ohms are described. The three basic formulas of Ohm's Law (E=IR, I=E/R and R=E/I) are also introduced.
The second video demonstrates the use of Ohm's Law to calculate current, voltage, and resistance in a simple circuit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades