This video explains how to build a robot with the basic ability to scribble on paper. The narrator gives website addresses for more examples on completed robots and various information on the subject. The Robot is built using a plastic cups and wooden sticks for legs and support. A motor is then attached to a wooden stick which is then attached to the top of the plastic cup. One nine volt battery is needed to power the motor. Once the battery has been attached to the motor you must attach the battery to in the inside of the plastic cup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades