The man was requested to solve a short, basic chemistry exercise. He starts by explaining the meaning of the terms involved in the problem: molecular mass, empirical formula and molecular formula. He also explains the way the are connected, for a better understanding of the way the exercise is solved.
Using a sheet with all the operations used in finding the solution, he explains the exercise step-by-step, showing the viewer only the current operation.
The steps he uses for finding the final answer are: calculating the molecular mass for the empirical formula, finding the "multiplier" by diving the given molecular mass to the molecular mass of the empirical formula, and multiplying the number of atoms of each element in the empirical formula with the "multiplier" to reach the final molecular formula, the solution of the exercise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades