Do you understand organic molecules or oxidization in chemistry? If you answered no then this is the video you need to watch. This video will show you grade 12 chemistry, with organic models, and will teach you about oxidization. In less than 4 minutes you will have a much better understanding of the topic. This is demonstrated with a few common chemicals which include potassium dichromate and ascorbic acid. Ascorbic acid or vitamin C is found in many foods that we eat including fruits and vegetables. This video should help you with that question you have been stuck on, or that information you need. So what are you waiting for go watch the video!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades