An in-depth explanation of the structure of the hemoglobin molecule, the process by which it binds with the oxygen in the lungs, how it dumps the same oxygen molecule at the appropriate location in the body and how carbon-dioxide gets attached to the hemoglobin molecule are the topics which the narrator in this video explains with diagrams and a few equations. To clearly understand the concepts, cursory knowledge of the following topics is required: * Equilibrium chemical reactions, * The concept of diffusion across a membrane, * Protein structures, * Saturation point and pressure, * and 2D graph interpretation. All these concepts however, are taught in school/college level science courses and are easy to grasp.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades