The Tesla CD Turbine is a little homemade turbine made from CD's, CD spindle, supermagnets, and glue. It runs on faucet water pressure.
This movie demonstrates the total over-use of technology in using the Tesla CD Turbine as a Decision Maker to help decide what to do during the holidays. The Decision Maker is a simple game spinner, magnetically-coupled to the CD Turbine by 2 neodymium magnets glued to the pointer. Turning on the faucet water pressure rotates the spinner. Turning off the faucet causes it to stop on one of the activities on the spinner card. Pretty simple. Kids love it!
Watch as I spin it up...
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades