Unusual magnetic phenomena observations are found here.
First, we see a rotating and revolving ball magnet in a pyrex bowl. The revolving was expected; the rotating was not. Is this the same phenomenon as the Earth rotating around it's axis as it revolves around the Sun?
Secondly, we see a ball magnet inscribe cloverleaf patterns in a pyrex bowl at lower rpms, in circles and ellipses as the speed is increased.
Suddenly, the ball reverses direction at high speed and revolves faster and smoother AGAINST the prevailing magnetic field than it did with it. Eddy currents? Magnetic lag? Weird alien technology?
Explanations are welcome!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades