To make a snow cone with nitrous gas, as an experiment, you will need the following: liquid nitrogen, protective gear, a bell jar, and a dish to hold the liquid nitrous. While wearing protective equipment, pour liquid nitrogen into a dish. Place it in a bell jar. Now, turn on the vacuum, until it freezes. The snow only lasts for a small bit of time, because it melts immediately upon having contact with the air. When you turn the vacuum off, it will immediately melt. When you turn it on, it will freeze again, behaving the way popcorn does in a popcorn maker. This demonstrates the states of matter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades